Monday, December 8, 2008

Here's who I was this weekend...


I was all of these this weekend!

I hope this perimenopause thing doesn't last ten years like I have heard. It's already been two. Merry Friggin Christmas!!!

Jimmie Dean had his first bath yesterday too. He was pretty scared and shaking in the kitchen sink and the blow dryer really freaked him out. But he's clean and dry now. I had been having him sit on my lap when I dried my own hair to get used to the noise.



I'm taking my dad to the Dr. this morning for the dreaded colonopscopy. He said it may take a couple of hours and to bring something to do. I still have to finish this and make it into a doll.I can easily finish it in two hours. Then come home and sew him up and stuff him!!


I still have some "tweaking" to do on Mickey's rug but I hope to finish it tomorrow. Like I don't like the really dark spot on the upper right, his fishing pole is too big (fat) and I'm going to put some ripples in the water where he's standing and by the rocks in the water. Tammy (skiptomyewe Tammy-my teacher) suggested I put some of the darker wool on the bottom left to have the eye follow it across the rug. I'll try to sew up the binding today. I'm going to do the wool wrapped cording for the edges. I think that wears well.
Have a great week!
Peace,
Sheri

3 comments:

Jacque. said...

Hey Sheri...wow, you are one busy girl! Love your rugs...and Jimmmie Dean is too cute. Poor little thing, subjected to a bath...ha! Have a great day!

Wendie Scott Davis said...

I spent a while here this morning catching up - you have been very busy, with the good, the bad and the ugly. Hope JD continues to progress - so cute in his little sweater. The winter purse is fabulous and the Santas will be much loved I'm sure. Hope the meno dwarves give you some peace over the holidays.

All the best for the season.

Got3BagsWool said...

I love the Seven Dwarfs of Menopause...I feel the same way!!!

Laura