Saturday, July 19, 2008

Birkenstocks on sale!






I forgot to tell you about the bargain Paula and I did get yesterday. We stopped in one of Dulcy's friends shops in Ozark, Leona's and a few doors down was a shop that said so and so wholesale company.BTW Leona's doesn't have made in China crap, they have wonderful stuff! Anyway...in the window were bras and furniture. I said we have to check this out! Well we were looking at sandals and the lady noticed I was wearing Birkenstock sandals, hot pink no doubt. She said they have Birkies for $29.00!! I almost peed my pants. I love the way they feel. I think they are really good for the pain in my legs from the fibromyalgia. I wish I could've gotten another pair, but one is better than none! Paula got a cute black pair with the bling and rhinestones too.




I take back all the complaining I did about the little town of Ozark! We just thought we were shopping for antiques, not shoes. But I must admit I don't have room in my house for One More Thing, but you can always find a place for one more pair of shoes! For you local girls, Leona's and the wholesale place are behind Lambert's.

Let the beauty we love be what we do...

Sheri

4 comments:

Tammy Burks said...

Those are cute....I didn't know they made cute Birkenstocks? Okay....now I'll have to head down there and take a look on my next day off!

Unknown said...

superb post

Hope to see more posting related to Birkenstock on sale

One of the finest foot wears that I have seen

Unknown said...

great post

One of the finest Sandals the world has ever seen


Hope to see more posting related to Birkenstock on sale

thanks

Unknown said...

great post

One of the finest Sandals the world has ever seen


Hope to see more posting related to Birkenstock on sale

thanks