Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Some garden pictures









It's supposed to start raining AGAIN tomorrow. We have had about 17 inches above average rain this year. Last time it rained we got 7 inches at our house in just a few hours. Needless to say the basement flooded. They're predicting another 4 or 5 inches in the next few days.


So I decided I 'd better get some garden pictures before it's all soggy!


My hubby and I made this fountain a couple of years ago. The water recirculates through a tub that's underground.






This is the view from my back door.





I call her "bad hair day". I picked up this pot last year at TJMaxx. They always have some funky stuff if you look for it.



The next one I call "hens and a chick". I just realized I Name things in my garden!! Is that weird?


I haven't gotten much hooking done this week. Since I put the 4th of July mat on the front door I don't feel like I have to hurry to finish the house rug (mat). I work Much better under pressure. If I have too much time I procrastinate.


Till next time,


Sheri

1 comment:

Gayle said...

Sheri - I love your little fountain! I've been wanting to make a bubbler similar to that, but use a recycled bowling ball instead - ONE of these days I'll get around to it!

I don't think it's strange of you to name the plants in your garden. I have a lot of plants that friends and neighbors have given to me through the years - starts from their own yards. I usually call them by the person's name who gave them to me! LOL